Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kraft It Up September 2011

Hi again all, I forgot to share with you my example layout for this months Kraft It Up challenge. This month is to use fabric and stitching on your layout and to of course use Kraft cardstock or patterned paper. 
So here is what I came up with:
I have used some Echo Park red Christmas paper,  A Lil' Somethin embellies (LOVE these) and I handmade the felt and denim flower......
 and I have used my favourite product for the moment.....Mister Huey's mist..........LOVE LOVE this stuff, I have the white in it!!
Just a short and sweet post today.....be back real soon......thanks for stopping by xxxx

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How adorable Tarrah.. LOVE your mix of colours and cute embellies and your fabric details look fabulous!! Have a wonderful weekend :))

Rachael Funnell said...

This Layout is bright & Gorgeous!!!!
How C.U.T.E is that photo & love that big piece of fabric...... xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails