Friday, April 15, 2011

Hi everyone!! Just thought I would pop on today and show you a couple of sneaks of some classes I will be teaching coming up in May at Pages 2 Scrap .
The first one I am teaching is a cute little mini album/bag just in time for Mother's Day, using the all new Echo Park 'For the Record' range. This class is the day before Mothers Day, so what a perfect opportunity to come along and make your Mum something special for her to keep for herself or you can always keep it for you or someone else ;) This was so much fun to make......my Mum is going to LOVE it!!!!
 Please see in sidebar for how to book and more details.....
 LOVE this new range by Echo Park....
I would love for you to come along and join in the fun of creating this little bag/album.

The second class I am teaching is a single page layout, we will be making our own chipboard buttons and incorporating them onto a layout. This class is using the bright and fun Jillibean Soup 'Monster Stew' range.
This class is perfect for all those photos of your kids pulling 'silly faces' whether you have girls or boys it will suit either!!! I love doing pages that suit either a boy or girl, very versatile!!!
Here is a little sneak of what the layout looks like.......
 Please see in sidebar for more details and how to book in....I hope to see you there!!!

Thanks heaps for stopping by......take care all x

1 comment:

Bellaidea said...

Cute bag for the weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails