Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi there all, I have had some fun joining in at the Little Scrapbook Shop's March Cybercrop. The theme for this month is Earth Hour.
Lauren Bell set a great challenge to take inspiration from this image and to also add a nature item like sticks, leaves etc.. 

So this is what I have come up with. I have scrapped about Luke always helping my Mum in the garden whenever we visit the farm.  
A bit of detail...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my blog....take care
T x

2 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Tarrah, what a great LO you did well to go with that theme.. Love the colors they go well with the photo's but do not over-ride the photo's....
Great job
you have a fab day now till next time Bye for now
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Lauren said...

Wow! I just love this! Great take on the challenge. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails