Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well the ScrapAWhile Cybercrop is happening as I type and its not too late to join in, so come on over and check out the awesome challenges!!! I am posting the blind scrap as we speak!!! I won't be able to post my full layout here until Wednesday for that one though, to give the girls all a chance to get it done with no cheating involved hehe!!!!!
'Make a Wish' is my example for Kylie's challenge for the Cybercrop to do a 'Spring' themed layout.
'Too Cute for Words' is my example of Kim J's challenge for the Cybercrop to use at least 1 sticker, 3 rub-on's, 3 different lettering types for your title and to use mist, paint or ink. 
Below is the gorgeous Beggahunna sketch that Tracey set for the Cybercrop.
'A Moment to Remember' is my take on the sketch. It was a great sketch to work with and I have used some yummy new Prima paper.
Thanks for stopping by once again.....



2 comments:

Kim said...

O Tarrah your layouts are soooo delightful, and I am soooo excited for you for your submissions YEAH!!!!!!

BrigitteG said...

woww Tarrah... gorrrgeous LOs here... absolutely love them !!

Brigitte G
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails