Friday, May 28, 2010

Hiya blogging friends!!!!
Just a quick post today. I just have a couple of layouts to share that I did through the week. Will try and get more scrapping done over the weekend and share with you all on Sunday night.....hopefully!!!!! 

'Lil Gardener' is my layout for the final challenge in the 'Dream a Little Dream' competition at Enchanted Scrapbooking. We had to take inspiration from a photo again and to also follow the sketch provided as well.
'In the Clover Patch' is my layout for Challenge 3 of the 'Dream a Little Dream' competition over at Enchanted Scrapbooking. We had to take inspiration from a photo they gave and also to use distressing as extra criteria.

                                                     Thanks for stopping by my blog........
                                                          

1 comment:

Marelize said...

Hi Tarrah. Love your gorgeous layouts and the photos are very sweet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails