Monday, May 10, 2010

Hi Guys,
Have some exciting news to tell. The other day one of my layouts was picked to be 'Featured' on the Websters Pages InspireMe page. Go to this link if you want to see what layout it is. So excited. Never would have thought that would happen to me.

The other exciting news is that Tiff Sawyer emailed me personally to ask me if I would like to be guest designer at Twiddleybitz in the coming months. WOW!!!! I was so shocked but so excited when she asked me. I can't wait to use their gorgeous products.

Well thats it for today, I have to get some scrappin done. I have deadlines to meet so I had better get cracking as I am a little behind with everything I need to do.

Thanks for stopping by.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Guest Design role & featured layout woo hoo to you :)

Moonie said...

Wooo hoo Tarrah... way to go girl.. your work is just simply gorgeous so you deserve the lime light!! Next you will be in Hollywood xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Websters feature - don't you just love Websters! Oh and love your little cotton reel - too cute!

Kim said...

gosh girl you are on FIRE!!!!!! woohoo congrats

Marelize said...

Congratulations Tarrah! Thats great news! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails