Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hi everyone, I am back again. Its Melbourne Cup Day today and being a hairdresser we get the day off yeehoo!! Unfortunately I didn't make it through to Round 4 for the DT spot over at Scrapboxx the competition was pretty fierce, they have some talented scrappers over there indeed. I was happy with how far I got though so will try out for any other spots I here of opening up.

I have now officially had 4 yes, 4 layouts accepted for publication in Scrapbooking Memories!!! None of them have made it in there yet but hopefully they all will. So I can't share with you until they have been published. But here are some other layouts I have been doing lately.

Over at LSBS Tash had set a challenge to use 'negatives' on your layouts. So I chose to use an October Afternoon Journal Card template. Here is what I came up with.


This fridge frame was also a challenge from LSBS, it was to use at least one flower and a quote and to attach a magnet on the back for your fridge.



This is just a layout I have wanted to get done for a while now, feels great to have finally got it together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails