Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Best Adventure Fun | Legendary collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the awesome Legendary collection. I have documented a rare photo of myself and my family from a day out together last year.

This week I had the task of scrap lifting myself, I chose my original 8.5' x 11' size layout below to 'lift' and chose the same collection to work with however I changed the size from the 8.5' x 11' into a 12' x 12' size.

You can see I added lots of the same elements in the same positions on my new page, including the large banner piece on the left as the main focus and a smaller cluster in the bottom right corner also. I cut the large banner piece from the 'B' side of the Explorer paper and popped it up using foam tape. The back ground paper is no longer available in the Cocoa store however the orange paper that the layout is matted on is the 'B' side of the One Way paper.

I placed my photo slightly to the right of the banner piece and placed the wood frame over the top to draw some attention to the photo. I tucked in one of the large stars from the ephemera pack under the top left of the photo. Two more stars were added to the lower part on the right of the banner to continue the stars across the page. I also took the round piece that says authentic and tucked that piece into the left of the photo also. On top of the frame I added the Sweet As sticker from the Accessory sticker pack and adhered one of the arrows from the ephemera pack to the bottom of the frame also. 

My title is made up of the Die Cut titles and I also added one of the words from the Clear Sticker pack. I added a few more of the word and phrase stickers from the Accessory sticker pack, some enamel dots and a few more of the smaller stars from the ephemera pack popped up on pop dots. Lastly I bent the edges of the background paper to add a little texture to my page and I stamped the date stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today. I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! Have you ever scrap lifted yourself? You should give it a go if you are stuck for an idea when creating a page. It's lots of fun!! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails