Saturday, January 29, 2022

Back To School | Document Life collection | Pretty Little Studio

  Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new scrapbook layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the awesome Document Life collection. Its almost back to school time for the kids here in Australia after their Summer holidays, I have documented a photo of my sons going back to school a few years ago now.  

I chose the 12' x 12' Roam paper for my background and began building some layers. I took 3 of the cards out of the Highlights Journalling pack and one of the bookmarks from the Jazzy set and layered these under my photo. On the one with the days of the week and blank lines, I wrote down some subjects from school. I also wrote the date of the photo on this card too.


I also layered some of the Dolly paper under the photo so that there was enough poking out either end of the layers on my page. I love all the colours in the stripes. I also added some of this paper to the top and bottom of my page where I ripped some of  the Roam paper and stapled it down to show the paper peeking through. I added my title 'Back to School' on foam dots and placed it on the right of my photo.


 I found the super cute school bus, pencil, star and the A+ embellishments from an older Pretty Little Studio collection and added foam dots underneath. I then placed these strategically around my page. I like the shadows this creates when they are adhered. I took some of the small black stars from the Star stickers pack and stuck down a few around my page. Lastly I punched the left edge of the background paper with my notebook border punch. I love how then my layout looks like it has been ripped from a school book!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! 

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails