Thursday, January 27, 2022

Smile | Diamond Heart cut file | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends!

It’s Tarrah back with you today to share a pretty scrapbook layout create for CUT to YOU featuring the gorgeous Diamond Heart cut file.

I started by choosing a dark pink patterned paper for the cut file to be cut out from. I knew I was going to place this on a plain white cardstock background so the dark pink was perfect for the contrast. I did trim down the white cardstock and matted the entire page onto a colourful background paper. I do like how this helps the cut file and the elements on the page to pop!

Diamond Heart cut file

I adhered my photo and most of the embellishments that frame the photo on the right of the page, I did keep the embellishments small on this layout so that it did not take away from the pretty cut file too much. I added my title to the bottom of the heart, I chose a teal coloured title as I love pink and teal together so much! I also added a few of the pretty hearts around my page too.

At the top of the cut file, you can see I have added a bow, I just love bows and so whenever I get the opportunity to add one, I do! I think it goes so well in the middle of the top of the heart. I also added some chipboard and puffy sticker floral pieces around the perimeter of the diamond heart cut file. Lastly I stamped the date stamp on a small tag and my layout was complete.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Sadly this is my final layout as part of the awesome CUT to YOU design team for a little while. I would love to thank Gwen and all you amazing readers and crafters for all of your amazing support!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails