Sunday, February 13, 2022

Love You Little Lady | My Candy Girl collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout created for Bella Blvd for My Candy Girl/Hearts and Ombre Love theme week!

I just love February because its Love month and I can create projects using all the hearts and lots of pink too!

Png_20220129_200955_0000

I started out by choosing one of the Heart/Ombre papers in pink for my background. I turned it over to show the pink Ombre side and ripped two of the papers from the My Candy Girl collection to place at the top of my layout. I ripped the red and pink polka dot paper slightly larger as I knew this would be the paper on the bottom. I then layered the blue piece with the hearts on the top and bent up the edges on both pieces at the top and bottom.  Png_20220129_201746_0000

I took two of the scallop border strip stickers from the Doohickey stickers and placed these at the bottom of my layout. I took a light pink and a red paper from the heart and ombre papers, cut them into 4' x 4' squares and made these into 2x origami hearts. They turned out super cute, I adhered one either side of my photo and layered some embellishments on top of them. One a chipboard flower and another, a die-cut flower and puffy heart sticker. I love how my black and white photo really pops against the gorgeous pink, red and blue colours on my page. 

Png_20220129_203110_0000

My title is made up of Aria Puffy Alphabet stickers, Florence Alphabet stickers and the chipboard words from the My Candy Girl chipboard. I placed the title to the right of my photo and at the bottom of the photo also. I added one of the cute Bella Bows to the top left of my photo and added a die-cut heart to the top right of my photo. Above my photo, I added the sticker that says Sprinkled with Love, so cute I just love it!

Png_20220129_203242_0000

I continued embellishing using puffy stickers, die-cuts, Doohickey stickers and chipboard icons. You will notice on my layout that the top half is heavy with papers and my photo, I have added elements to the bottom of the page to balance the heaviness out and to tie the layout together. I did use 2 different types of adhesive, some things I used regular double sided tape to adhere things and other things have foam tape underneath to add some dimension to my layout. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some white mist around my page.

Png_20220129_203400_0000

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Happy creating!

Bella products used:

Bella Besties - Hearts and Ombre papers

Aria Puffy Alphabet stickers in McIntosh

Florence Alphabet stickers in Punch 

My Candy Girl collection

My Candy Girl chipboard icons

My Candy Girl Doohickey stickers

My Candy Girl Ephemera Icons

My Candy Girl puffy stickers

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails