Monday, October 11, 2021

Life Is Good in the Woods | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends, 

Today I am back to share a new scrapbook layout created for Bella Blvd. This week it's all about being Fall inspired and featuring Bella cut files. I decided to pull out the gorgeous Let's Go On An Adventure collection for my layout today, I love the trees and outdoors feel to this collection, it was perfect for the photo of my sons in the great outdoors.0001-9222777592_20211004_132207_0000

For the cut file aspect of my layout, I chose the pine trees from the Silhouette Design store and cut out 3 lots of them from the dark green ombre side of the Hearts and Ombre patterned paper. In the Silhouette Studio software I placed the 3 lots of pine trees in different areas on the mat so that when the trees were cut they were different colours. Once they were cut out I arranged them on my chosen background paper - No WiFi paper. I trimmed down this paper so that I was then able to back it with the dark mountain paper. I like the look of multiple patterned papers in my background. I adhered my photo in the centre of my layout using craft foam. I tucked in one of the tags from the ephemera icon pack in the top left under my photo and added some white twine through the hole, I placed a map marker chipboard piece from the Chipboard Icon stickers on top of my photo.

0001-9223714757_20211004_134242_0000

At the bottom right of my photo I placed the super cute squirrel chipboard piece and adhered a die-cut word on top of the squirrel. I also placed my title below the photo which is the chipboard piece that reads, Life Is Good in the Woods. Under the title I also added a phrase die-cut that helps tell the story of my layout. On the left I added some chipboard trees from the Chipboard Icon stickers and a floral and word die-cut from the Ephemera icon pack.

0001-9223590511_20211004_133959_0000

On the right of the layout I added some die-cut trees from the Ephemera icon pack, some chipboard trees and also some of the gorgeous Acrylic trees too. Lastly I added a tab word die-cut and a word die-cut above my photo. I love how these words and phrases all help to tell the story of my layout. I stamped the date stamp with black ink to finish.

0001-9223508128_20211004_133809_0000

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I loved creating this Fall inspired layout using some Bella cut files and I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it too. 

Happy creating!

Bella Blvd products used:

Let's Go On An Adventure collection kit

Let's Go On An Adventure ephemera icons

Let's Go On An Adventure chipboard stickers

Acrylic Shapes - Tree mix

Bella Blvd cut files

Bella Besties Hearts and Ombre paper - green

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails