Saturday, October 9, 2021

Summer Fun | Endless Summer collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a Summer themed scrapbook layout using one of the older Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections called Endless Summer. I chose this collection because of the gorgeous teal colour of the water in my photo, a selfie of myself kayaking earlier this year. The teal in the Endless Summer collection was a perfect match! Don't you love it when that happens?!

I chose my background patterned paper first - opting for the pretty tropical floral outline paper. I did trim it down so that I could add a double mat of cardstock behind the patterned paper. I pulled out a pink and a teal cardstock to mat the page with. I added the wood grain die-cut frame from the Ephemera pack over my photo and stapled an arrow die-cut to the top right of the frame, I then adhered it using craft foam in the centre of my page. I like the look of various layers of dimension on my layouts so I added foam tapes and regular tape under the floral die-cuts and tucked these into both sides of my photo. I also added some leaves here and bent the edges up on both the florals and the leaves.

On the right of the photo I included the super cute flamingo die-cut and the Summer Holiday ticket from the ephemera pack. I also tucked one of the flair buttons and adhered a wood veneer arrow. Below my photo I adhered the Memories Are Made of This die-cut piece on top of the frame, I also tucked in the banner die-cut underneath the photo. My title is made up of the letters that spelt 'Summer' and the 'Fun' word in the ephemera pack. I also added the cute anchor wood veneer piece to the bottom left corner of the photo. Near the anchor I placed a wood epoxy bead and also placed another wood veneer piece across the Summer title.   

To the left of my photo I added the round 'Smile' die-cut piece and a heart die-cut. Above the photo I added some cloud die-cuts with craft foam and layered the 'Summer Days' banner die-cut across the clouds. I also scattered some of the gorgeous enamel shapes in the hearts around the page. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and checked that everything was adhered down sufficiently.

Do you still have the Endless Summer collection in your stash? Why not pull it out and get creating with it? You can use my layout here as inspiration. If you don't have the physical collection you can now purchase the Endless Summer digital collection and print your own papers and embellishments as many times as you like!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails