Wednesday, October 13, 2021

EEK | Goosebumps collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you to share a new Halloween themed layout using the awesome Goosebumps collection.

I love this photo of my girlfriends and I dressing up for Halloween last year! The black and white photo was perfect to use with my colour scheme of orange, yellow, salmon, black and white. I chose a plain white cardstock for the background of my layout, I then chose the 12' x 12' Pumpkin Spice paper, trimming 2 pieces of this to place top and bottom on the white cardstock. I distressed the edges of the pieces of paper and also inked the edges using black ink.

I chose 2 papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad  and layered them underneath my photo, I ripped the spider web one for some added texture on my page. I took out the tag that reads, 'EEK' from the Ghost Town die-cut pack and this became my title below my photo. I punched a hole in the end and added some twine. It was perfect as I wanted to stick to the original colour scheme, I did not want to introduce another colour to the page. From the Witch's Brew die-cut pack, I took the round die-cut with the bat and adhered it using craft foam to the right of my photo. I love the dimension adding craft foam brings to my layout. I took the super cute black cat die-cut from the Spooktastic die-cut pack  and adhered this to to the bottom left of the photo.


From the Scaredy-cat cut-aparts I punched out the yellow spider one using a 1 inch circle punch. I adhered this to the top left of the photo also with craft foam. I took some of the stickers from the Costume Party sheet  and placed some around my page. Below the tag, I added a couple of word die-cuts and also one of the flair buttons from the Boo-Ya pack. I took some black thread and placed in 3 spots around my page for some more texture.


Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some black mist around the page to add to the spooky feel to the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails