Monday, October 18, 2021

Happy Halloween | CUT to YOU

Hi creative friends!

It’s Tarrah back with you today to share a new Halloween themed layout created for CUT to YOU. I chose the awesome Happy Halloween title cut file enlarging it slightly in the Silhouette Studio software and cutting it out from light blue cardstock for something a little different.

Happy Halloween cut file

I teamed the cut file with the Goosebumps collection by Pretty Little Studio, backing the Happy word with one patterned paper and the Halloween word with another. I then adhered the cut file to a grid style patterned paper background. I tucked my photo in to the top right of the cut file overlapping the Halloween word at the bottom.

On the web part of the cut file, I layered a colourful web die-cut and a punched out circle word on top of the web using foam tape. I added a few enamel dots around the page and also some stickers and phrases to help tell the story. I love to overlap embellishments on top of cut files as it draws focus and adds interest.

I kept the embellishing fairly simple on this layout as I felt the cut file makes a great statement on my page and I did not want to cover it up. A Halloween page would not be complete without a spider added, the die-cut one at the top of the page fits in so well as it balances with the web at the bottom of the cut file.

Do you normally document Halloween? If so make sure you check out the CUT to YOU store for all the amazing Halloween cut files for your crafting!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails