Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sweet Summer | You Are My Sunshine collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends,

Today I am excited to be sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the gorgeous new You Are My Sunshine collection with a focus on Aria puffy alphas and Florence alphabet stickers.

PhotoGrid_1630655027219


For the focus on the alphas on my page, I decided to pull all of the Aria and Florence alphabets in colours from the You Are My Sunshine collection and created some repeated 'Sweet Summer' titles on the Bee Youtiful paper from the You Are My Sunshine collection at the bottom section of my layout. I also added hearts in both the Aria and Florence alphabets in co-ordinating colours. 

PhotoGrid_1630655767028


Above all of the titles, I placed my photo with the My Only Sunshine paper from the You Are My Sunshine collection layered underneath. I added one of the Doohickey tab stickers to the right of my photo and on the left I added the gorgeous Sun Bella Pop and the round chipboard sticker. Along the bottom of the photo, I took the Be Someone's Sunshine Today die-cut and adhered it. At the top of my photo, I tucked in a rainbow die-cut from the Ephemera Icons pack, adhered a chipboard cloud and Bella Pop cloud.

PhotoGrid_1630655719377


I placed a few more die-cuts around my page including a rainbow and some of the small floral die-cuts. I also stamped the date stamp of when the photo was taken. I trimmed down the Bee Youtiful paper and added the Shine Bright paper behind the entire layout.

PhotoGrid_1630655667298


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my Summery themed layout today!

Happy creating!

Bella Blvd products used:

You Are My Sunshine collection

You Are My Sunshine Doohickey stickers

You Are My Sunshine Chipboard Stickers

You Are My Sunshine Ephemera Icons

To The Moon Sun Bella Pop 

Aria Puffy Alphabets

Florence Alphabet stickers

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails