Thursday, September 9, 2021

Beautiful You | Wild At Heart collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

Today I have a new layout to share created Cocoa Vanilla Studio for the regular Throwback Thursday feature using the gorgeous Wild At Heart collection!

I chose the gorgeous pink and orange ombre paper as my background paper and decided to cut out a floral cut file from CUT to YOU from white cardstock. I then took the dark floral paper from the Wild At Heart collection and backed the flowers in the cut file. I chose one of the teal journaling cards to back the leaves with, I love how this turned out!

Once I finished backing the cut file, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it in the centre of the ombre background paper. I love the shadows and dimension this gives my layout. I adhered the photo of my darling niece right above the floral cut file overlapping it a little. Next is the fun part of embellishing! On the right of the photo I adhered the Hello flair button and the small purple floral die-cut piece. I also tucked in under the cut file a larger floral on the right too.

Below the photo I adhered a phrase die-cut, a pink phrase chipboard piece, the bow die-cut and an accessory word sticker. On the left there is a wood veneer heart, a die-cut heart, a tag and another larger floral tucked in under the cut file. At the top of the photo I added some more accessory stickers. Lastly I adhered a few of the die-cut butterflies around the page.

I so love how my layout turned out using the Wild At Heart collection...I hope you are inspired to get your Wild At Heart collection out and create with it?!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails