Monday, September 6, 2021

ABC | School Books cut file | CUT to YOU

Hi creative friends!

Today I am back to share a new school themed layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome School Books cut file! I have had this photo printed of my eldest son leaving Year 6 for the very last time for so long that he is now in Year 10! It was time to get it documented! I created this layout inspired by the CSI challenge number #368.

School Books cut file

The School Books cut file was perfect for this page, I cut it out from white cardstock and backed it with a fairly busy patterned paper. For the ABC part of the cut file, I chose to back the letters and the book mark with a red marble look paper. I did then add some old alphas from my stash right over the top of the letters in the cut file.

Once the cut file was backed, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it to another sheet of white cardstock. I did tuck in a few papers and stickers above and below the cut file to make it look like a messy desk with an open book laid out on top. I think I managed to achieve that! I trimmed a more solid coloured paper down a little to layer underneath my photo, this helps to ground the photo on the cut file. I adhered my photo on the left of the cut file, this is the perfect space to add your photo with this cut file design! I layered the days of the week die cut across the bottom of my photo.

I added lots more school themed embellishments to help tell the story…these were mainly stickers with a few wood epoxy buttons too. I added a small journaling spot right above the ABC and wrote down the date and school so in years to come, if anyone is looking at this page they can hopefully make sense of who it is and when! Once I had finished journalling and embellishing, I trimmed down the white cardstock and took my notebook edge paper punch and punched a border on the white cardstock…I love this look for a school themed page!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today to see my project! I hope I have inspired you to get yourself some school related cut files from the CUT to YOU online store?! They are amazing to work with and before you know it you will have a page done!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails