Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Love Us | Dream Big collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi creative friends,

Today I am back to share a new layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring mostly the gorgeous Dream Big collection.


I absolutely adore that pink ombre paper so I chose that paper for my background. The paper inspired the design of my layout so I decided to place my photo in the top left corner and have the design elements flowing down towards the bottom right.


I layered one of the small papers underneath my photo and then pulled lots of different embellishments to adhere around my photo. They included a tag, a frame, a flair button, some journal tabs, the camera die cut. 


My title is made up of some black alphabet stickers and I adhered some more embellishments a little further away from the photo including the floral die cut, the small hearts, the small florals, some of the circle die-cuts and the cloud die-cut.


Lastly I stamped the date stamp and drew a black border around the outer edge with my black pen. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

Pretty Little Studio products used:

Dream Big - Courage die-cuts
Dream Big - Imagine paper 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails