Thursday, September 23, 2021

Getaway | Sunkissed collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

Today I am back to share a new scrapbook layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Sunkissed collection.

I chose a cute boat cut file from CUT to YOU and cut it out from plain white cardstock. I then took papers from the A5 paper stack and backed some of the spaces in the cut file. I chose the multicoloured stripe paper for the bottom section of the boat and chose 4 different papers for the banner. I added one of the pink papers behind the top flag and the smaller scale floral paper behind the florals in the cut file.

Before I adhered down the cut file on to another sheet of plain white cardstock, I added a small amount of mixed media using the Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide with water and smooshing it to replicate water. Once it was dry I adhered the cut file down. I also trimmed down the white cardstock and backed the Sunny Days paper behind and then machine stitched around the edge. The photo I am documenting is of my Mum and I kayaking, it is the perfect photo to use with this collection and cut file.

Underneath my photo I layered some of the 3' x 4' pocket cards, I love how these make my photo pop. I added the Our Summer flag at the top near the cut file flag and also the extra banner die-cut all from the ephemera pack. My title 'Getaway' is made up of the gorgeous gold glitter foam title stickers and I love how the title looks placed on the edge of the mast of the boat. I added a few Accessory stickers in the phrases to help tell the story, puffy stickers and clear stickers under the boat to replicate water. I also added a wooden epoxy buttons and some of the floral die-cuts from the Floral ephemera pack too.

I LOVE how my layout turned out and hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure to get your hands on some of the AMAZING Sunkissed collection.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails