Sunday, September 26, 2021

Autumn Days | To the Moon collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you to share a new Autumn themed scrapbook layout with a focus on colors from the awesome To The Moon collection. I started by choosing an Autumn leaf cut file from CUT to YOU and cut it out from plain white cardstock.

FB_IMG_1631951808099

I then took the My Whole Universe paper from To The Moon collection and backed all the larger leaf spaces with the different colored papers. It took a little bit of time to back all of the leaves but once done, it's worth it to see it finished. Next I adhered the cut file to another sheet of plain white cardstock. I trimmed the cardstock down and backed it on the Imagine paper from the To The Moon collection.

FB_IMG_1631951795541

I placed my photo towards the right of the page with the Daily Details paper layered underneath. I also layered one of the ephemera tags, a tab sticker and a chipboard heart all to the right of my photo. I also placed a die-cut arrow and stamped the date stamp on it.

FB_IMG_1631951847297

To the left of my photo I placed my title which is made up of the alphabet stickers from the To The Moon Doohickey sticker sheet. Under the title I placed a cluster of die-cuts overlapping each other including a round phrase die-cut, an arrow and a phrase die-cut. Above the title I added a heart sticker and above the photo I added the Dream Big die-cut.

FB_IMG_1631951854898

To the left of the title I added a chipboard moon and a yellow chipboard piece. I then took some of the Bella Bestie's puffy shapes in various colors and placed these scattered around the cut file design. I took some of the Dog Mix matte enamel stickers and added them to the centers of the puffy shapes.

FB_IMG_1631951862121

Lastly I drew a black outline around the edge of the white cardstock with a black journal pen.

I love the end result of my layout and hope you enjoyed stopping by my blog today. 

Happy creating!

Bella Blvd products used:

To The Moon collection pack

To The Moon Doohickey stickers

To The Moon Ephemera Icons

To The Moon Chipboard Icon stickers

To The Moon Dog Mix Matte enamel stickers

Bella Besties Puffy Shapes

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails