Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Hello Autumn | Grateful Heart collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new Autumn themed layout created Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Grateful Heart collection.


I started by choosing a patterned paper to work on as my background. I chose the 12' x 12' All the Feels paper. I then started to build my layout from this paper, I added my photo just below the panel at the top of the paper, I layered some of the All the Feels die-cuts underneath my photo.


On top of the brown small frame, I adhered camera die-cut from the My Favorite pack and layered one of the flair buttons from the Snapshots pack. To the right of the photo I added some floral die-cuts and a banner. On top of the photo I adhered some small phrases.


On the left of the photo, I added one of the journal spots from the Fall Favorites pack and layered a heart and small flower too. I stamped the date stamp on to this journal spot. The title is made up of the Autumn and Hello die-cuts from both the My Favorite pack and the Fall Favorites pack. I popped these up with foam tape and added the right above my photo.


Lastly I added a few small die-cuts and called the layout finished!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails