Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Trick or Treat | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends,

Today I am back to share a spooky Halloween layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Trick or Treat cut file.

Trick or Treat cut file

I enlarged the design slightly in Silhouette Studio and then cut it out from black cardstock. I then took some papers from the Hey Pumpkin collection by Crate Paper and backed both words with the black and white spot paper and the letter ‘R’ in the stripe paper.

Once I had finished backing the spaces of the cut file, I added craft foam underneath the whole cut file. I then adhered it to a patterned paper background.  I love the dimension and shadows this adds to my layout. I decided to add my 2 small photos on top of the web part of the cut file and added a few small embellishments here also. The ’31’ chipboard I placed in the centre and on top of the ‘R’ I added a cute tag and some other smaller Halloween embellishments.

I added a few small puffy stickers to the words Trick and Treat and also fussy cut a pumpkin out from patterned paper.

Do you document Halloween? The CUT to YOU online store has some awesome Halloween designs so make sure you check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails