Monday, August 2, 2021

You Are The Sweetest | CUT to YOU

Hi creative friends! 

Today I have a very sweet new layout to share created for CUT to YOU featuring the Sweetest Donut cut file! I cut the design out from white cardstock, as I often do, and as you can see by the design below, I did not use the entire cut file on my page. I chose the title and the donut that was attached to the title only.



Once the cut file was cut out by my Silhouette Cameo machine, I backed the openings of each letter with different patterned papers from the Bella Blvd My Candy Girl collection. I also chose to back the large donut with two different patterned papers to make it look as realisitic as possible! Once the donut was backed, I took some of the epoxy shape stickers and added these to the top of the donut to enhance the look of sprinkles. I also added one of the cute chipboard donuts to the centre of the large donut.


I adhered the entire cut file to a yellow background paper and then trimmed down the yellow paper to add it to the donut paper. I layered a tag underneath my photo and adhered the photo with craft foam on top of the large donut. I also tucked in a donut die-cut here and a cute heart on top of the bottom right corner of the photo. In the top left corner, I adhered the Yummy chipboard piece, very fitting for the photo of my youngest boy eating a massive donut!


Above the title, I added some more donuts in both the die-cuts and the chipboard pieces. To help tell the story and to ad some more cute details, I also added the Too Cute phrase and the You're Sweet phrase. At the bottom of the cut file, I added the Living the Sweet Life phrase die-cut, I popped this one up on foam tape for some dimension. I love how you can see the shadows and different levels of dimension on my layout.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?! Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU store for amazing cut file designs for all your projects!

Happy creating!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails