Saturday, June 5, 2021

The Happiest Girl | CUT to YOU

 Hi everyone,

Today I am happy to be sharing a new girly layout created for CUT to YOU using the gorgeous Floral Mandala 2 cut file design. I cut the mandala design out from white cardstock and then backed the design with a multi stripe coloured patterned paper. 




I love how all the colours look behind the mandala cut file. Once it was all backed, I added craft foam underneath and then adhered the entire cut file design to my chosen patterned paper background. I teamed the cut file with the gorgeous Cute Girl collection by Crate Paper. I turned the design so that it had a slight tilt for extra interest on my page. The photo I am documenting today is of my beautiful niece. I adhered the photo on the left of the mandala and adhered a 3' x 4' card on the right. I added a metal bow clip to the top of this piece and a die-cut arrow also. Under the photo, I tucked in a pretty tag and tied some string through the hole in the top.


The Floral Mandala 2 cut file is suited to so many different themed projects. It would look great cut out in black as well. This design would also look amazing backed with many different patterned papers to enhance each section of the design. So many endless opportunities with this one!


I added a chipboard title underneath my photo and also a die-cut one, I kept the embellishing to a minimum for this layout because of the busy design and all of the colour happening on the page. I did add another small chipboard piece above the journal card that says 'When You Wish Upon a Star'. I also added a cute chipboard heart to the left of my photo.


Lastly on my page, I stamped the date stamp of when the photo was taken.

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you are inspired to create with the gorgeous Mandala cut file. Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for the Floral Mandala 2 cut file and SO many more gorgeous designs!

Happy creating!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails