Thursday, June 10, 2021

Shine Bright | Unforgettable collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi friends,

 Today I am excited to share a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla featuring the amazing Unforgettable collection. This week I had the fun assignment to scrap lift one of, Rachel Lowe, my fellow design team members beautiful layouts. The layout below is my interpretation of Rachel's gorgeous page.....

Below is Rachel's gorgeous layout that I chose to take inspiration from. I love how Rachel has created a flowing diagonal design on her page and I still have quite a bit of the Unforgettable collection in my stash so this was a great way to use some of it up.

I replicated the flowing diagonal design and the plain white cardstock background of Rachel's layout. I placed my foam title sticker title in a slightly different position to Rachel however you can see that I have mostly stuck to Rachel's beautifully designed layout. I chose to document a sweet photo of my niece, the Unforgettable collection is a gorgeous collection for cute little girls.

Under my photo, I layered one of the wood grain die-cut frames and also tucked in lots of the stunning floral die-cuts. I love how this draws your eye to the subject in the photo. On top of the frame I added some words from the Accessory sticker sheet and a die-cut. I also layered one of the cute flair buttons on top of the camera die-cut and placed this to the left of my photo.

I absolutely LOVE the bows and tassels pack from this collection, I just had to add one of the bows to my page since it's a little girl page! To balance out the top left of the page, I continued the flow of my page by placing my title and a cluster of florals in the bottom right corner. The butterflies in this collection are stunning also, I added a few of these on my layout as Rachel did. Lastly I added a few of the cute enamel dots, sprinkled some black mist and stamped the date stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it? How do you think I went with the scraplift of Rachel's gorgeous layout? I hope you think I did it some justice?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails