Sunday, May 9, 2021

Love You | Unforgettable collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi crafty friends and Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful Mum's out there!

Today I am back to share a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio for our Mother's Day special today. I chose to document a photo of myself and my beautiful Mum using the stunning Unforgettable collection.  

I chose a beautiful title cut file design from CUT to YOU and backed the open spaces of the design with different patterned papers from the Unforgettable 6' x 8' inch paper stack. Once the cut file was all backed, I added craft foam underneath and then adhered it to the centre of the pretty Garland paper. I trimmed down the Garland paper slightly and then adhered this sheet to the 'B' side of the Forget Me Not paper 

Underneath the flower in the 'Love' word of the cut file, I placed one of the round die-cuts. I also layered a butterfly die-cut on top of this flower. On the other flower, I adhered a flair button that says 'Love This'. I placed my photo with some layers underneath to the left of my page underneath the 'Love' word. I placed an arrow sticker on top of my photo and also a phrase sticker too. On the right of the 'Love' word, I added the 'Everyday' accessory sticker and some accessory stickers. I love the paper tassels in this collection - they are so cute! I added a pink one poking out from the bottom of the 'You' word, I tucked in some die-cuts in this area too.

In the top left area of the cut file, I tucked in some more florals and added a black heart foam heart and a clear sticker heart too. I love the pop of black the foam hearts give the layout. When I create my layouts, I always add the largest things to my page first like my photo, some papers and a title, I then add medium sized embellishments like die-cuts and flair buttons and I finish with the smaller embellishments like stickers and enamel dots.  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my Mother's Day themed layout. There is not a great deal of the Unforgettable collection in the Cocoa Vanilla store so make sure to get yourself some before it all goes for good! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails