Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Everyday Is An Adventure | CUT to YOU

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I am back to share a new outdoors themed layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Everyday Is An Adventure cut file.

Everyday Is An Adventure cut file

I cut the title cut file from white cardstock and backed all the words with open spaces with different patterned papers, making sure that there were not 2 patterned papers the same in each word. Once the words were backed, I turned the entire cut file design over and added craft foam underneath. I adhered the whole thing down in the centre of a woodgrain patterned paper background. I love the dimension this gives the page and I love how the white cut file looks against the woodgrain paper.

I added craft foam underneath my family photo and adhered it to the right of the cut file design covering up the stars in the design. With this cut file design, the obvious place to add your photo is where the stars are in the design however if you didn’t want to cover the stars, you could place a smaller photo here or choose a landscape orientated photo instead.

I love to add embellishments over the top of cut files, on this layout I have added some die-cuts. In between the cut file, I have added some enamel dots on contrasting colours. I added some clear stickers to white cardstock and then adhered them just below the cut file. I also included a flair button from Just Add Flair above the die-cut near my photo. The Legenday collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio goes perfectly with this cut file and my photo, I love how my layout turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout. Be sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for amazing cut file designs for all kinds of projects!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails