Friday, April 23, 2021

Fun in the Sun | Sunkissed collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I am sharing a new layout featuring the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Sunkissed collection. Cocoa Vanilla often sponsor the CSI Challenge blog. I got to play with case No. 349 - I just loved all the cute kites so decided on these as my inspiration for this page.

Case 349 from the CSI Challenge blog

I chose some cute kite cut files from The Cut Shoppe and cut them out from different patterned papers in the Sunkissed A5 paper stack. I then backed them with different papers again from the A5 paper stack. I love how this made the kites really bright and colourful. I added craft foam underneath each of the kite parts and adhered them to a plain white cardstock background. I left the 'strings' of the kites just as they were, I did not bother with adhering these down as I wanted them to look like they could move on my layout. I love the shadows that are created when adding foam underneath elements on a page.

The photo is my Mum and I on holidays in NSW in January 2021, we had a great day together and the lookout just topped it off! I layered some of the 3'x 4' journaling cards underneath my photo and adhered all of this underneath the kites, I wanted the page to look like the kites were rising up behind us. To the right of my photo, I added my title which is the Fun in the Sun die-cut from the ephemera pack. I scattered more die-cuts around the page also including tabs, banners and hearts.

I think the puffy stickers in the Sunkissed collection are my favourite embellishment! I added quite a few to this layout including the rainbow above my title, the yellow sun and some hearts. Another favourite embellishment are the wood beads which have made a comeback in this collection. I added a rainbow one and a blue heart one to this layout. The last thing I added was a gold glitter foam title to the bottom of my photo and some phrase accessory stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you are inspired to create with the Sunkissed collection!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails