Thursday, April 22, 2021

Summer | Chasing the Sun | Tarrah McLean

 Hi crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a Summery themed layout using the gorgeous Chasing the Sun collection.


I chose the 12' x 12'  Heat Wave paper from the 12' x 12' paper pack as my background, I really like the pink splotches and the odd blue ones. I also cut a 2 inch strip from the 12' x 12' Sunshine paper and adhered this piece on the left of my layout.


Under my photo, I layered one of the sundae brackets and I trimmed down the 8' x 8' Icecream paper and layered this under my photo also. I had a dark pink doily in my stash and decided to cut this in half to layer underneath also. I like how the dark pink makes the pink in everything else on my page pop. The photo is of my youngest son having an icecream - the perfect photo to use with this fun collection!


I also had a fabric handmade hessian heart in my stash - this reminded me of a waffle icecream cone and was perfect for this layout, I tucked it in on the right of my photo and layered some die-cuts from the Chasing the Sun collection over the top of the heart. Above the heart I added my title which was the Summer word from the Photo Shoot die-cut pack, I also added a few other die-cuts like florals and an icecream, popping these up with some craft foam. On the left of my photo, I added one of the flair buttons from the Watermelon set and also added some stickers and more die-cuts. Lastly I sprinkled some yellow mist around to finish my page.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you inspired to create too!

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails