Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Brothers | Legendary collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio for our 'My Signature Style' theme. When I think of my signature style I think of my sons and boy layouts! So I chose to create with the awesome Legendary collection

Also my signature style would have to include, colour, clean lines and a cut file - I chose a star and rainbow one from CUT to YOU.

I cut out a rainbow and stars cut file design from white cardstock and backed the majority of the design with the gorgeous Wild One paper. Where there are stars in the design, I backed these with various scraps of the 12' x 12' papers from a previous project, making sure not to have the same pattern too close together. Once the entire cut file was backed, I added craft foam to the back of the cut file. I then adhered it to another piece of white cardstock. I love the shadows this creates.

I placed the photo of my sons on the lower section of the cut file, I layered a patterned paper underneath it and popped it up with craft foam also. I added the 'Yeah Boy' sticker to the right hand side of the photo and the Noteworthy tab to the left of the photo. My title is one of the awesome cardstock die-cut titles I love these so much! The font is so cool and very 'boy'! I adhered the title flat however I added the Extreme die-cut and popped this up above the title. I also added a clear sticker to white cardstock and then fussy cut it out, adhering it just under the Brothers title.

Some other embellishments I added were the star die-cuts from the ephemera pack, some phrase and word stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet and some more clear stickers too. I printed my journaling onto cardstock and then cut it into strips, I also stamped the date stamp, lastly I trimmed down the white cardstock and matted the whole page onto the star paper. I love how my layout has turned out, it is definitely a 'me' page!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my layout and that I have inspired you in some way?

Check out the Cocoa Vanilla Studio online store for this awesome collection plus so much more!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails