Sunday, April 11, 2021

Happy Easter | Bella Blvd

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I am sharing a Spring/Easter project using Bella cut files! The Silhouette Design store has AMAZING Bella cut files - you need to check them out!

I decided to cut out the super cute Easter Egg basket cut file from the brown colour in the Bella Besties Hearts and Ombre paper pack. I enlarged the Happy cut file title and cut this out 3 times from the yellow paper in the Bella Besties Graph and Dot pack. I adhered them all together so the title had some dimension and looked a similar depth to chipboard.  

I separated all the pieces of the Easter basket and cut them all with different coloured papers from the Bella Besties graph and dot paper

PhotoGrid_1616481925784

I added craft foam underneath the basket cut file and adhered it to a plain white cardstock background. I then added craft foam underneath the eggs and my photo and arranged them in the basket. My photo is of my 2 sons cuddling a life sized Easter Bunny! Super cute! I adhered the Happy cut file title at the base of the basket and took the Aria Alphabet puffy stickers in Punch and spelt out Easter to make up the rest of my title. At the top of my photo, I added a tab die-cut and below the title I added a pennant die-cut and on the Easter basket cut file I added some of the sweet small flowers all from the Squeeze the Day ephemera pack

PhotoGrid_1616496510522

I also scattered and arranged some florals, foliage and a pink heart around the outside of the Easter basket from the Home Sweet Home ephemera pack. I took some of the Blueberry puffy sticker shapes and added them scattered around my page. I adhered a die-cut heart to the centre of the 'a' in Happy and layered a red puffy heart in the middle also. I just love how bright and bold Bella products look on a layout! Everything co-ordinated so perfectly too!   

PhotoGrid_1616497374375

I typed some journaling onto my laptop, printed it out and then cut it up into strips. I adhered them above the title to help link the title with the journaling. I am loving strip journaling at the moment! Down the left side of the page, I trimmed a small strip of the Blueberry paper from the Bella Besties Graph and Dot paper  and adhered it down flush with the edge of the cardstock. I also place a scalloped border next to the paper strip from the Squeeze the Day Doohickey sticker sheet.    

PhotoGrid_1616497529848

Thanks so much for stopping by the Bella blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you are inspired in some way to create a Spring or Easter project using Bella products!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Bella Blvd products used:

Bella cut files

Bella Besties Hearts and Ombre paper pack

Bella Besties Graph and Dot pack

Aria Alphabet puffy stickers in Punch

Squeeze the Day ephemera pack

Home Sweet Home ephemera pack

Blueberry puffy sticker shapes

Squeeze the Day Doohickey sticker sheet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails