Friday, April 9, 2021

Happy Easter | CUT to YOU

Hi crafty friends!

Today I am back to share a new Easter themed layout for CUT to YOU featuring the Silhouette Bunny cut file. As soon as I saw this cut file, I knew exactly what I was going to do and had the layout already worked out in my head!! Do you ever do this?!

Bunny Silhouette cut file

I enlarged the bunny design in the Silhouette software and then cut it out from white cardstock. I chose a cute pastel spotty paper to back the bunny with. Once it was backed, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it to my background paper. I layered a paper underneath the super cute photo of my son as a bunny and adhered this to the right of the bunny cut file, tucking it in so the bunny overlapped the photo.

I adhered a circle chipboard piece here also that says, ‘Bursting With Excitement’ because he really was! I fussy cut out some scallops from a pastel paper similar to the spotty one and adhered them under my photo, bending up the edges to give the layout some dimension. I wanted to ad some flairs to this layout too and grabbed out 2 from my stash, I adhered the cute bunny one to the centre of the bow in the cut file design and the Hop Hop Hop one above the photo. On the bunny cut file, I also adhered a Charm’s Creations spotted handmade heart and also typed out some journalling and cut it into strips.

My title I placed at the bottom underneath the scallops, I used a puffy alphabet and spelt out Happy Easter. Some of the final embellishments I added were some puffy shape stickers, some enamel dots, a few die-cuts and another chipboard piece. The Silhouette Bunny cut file was the perfect design for my page to go with the cute photo of my son.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you were inspired to create an Easter project! Check out the CUT to YOU online store for more gorgeous cut files to suit your projects!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails