Saturday, May 15, 2021

Happy Hippy Chick | Pretty Little Studio

Hi crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a new layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection.

I love the mandala designs in this collection and decided to fussy cut some of the small and larger ones. I arranged them around my chosen background paper which is the 12' x 12' Creamsicle paper from the Document Life collection. Some of these I popped up with pop dots and some I adhered flat to the page.


I really wanted to include some of the hippy elements from this collection but didn't really have a suitable photo! I ended up taking a selfie with the Snapchat app!


I adhered my photo in the centre of the page covering some of the mandalas. I then added a few die-cuts around my photo including the ampersand, the peace sign and some phrases. My title, I added on the left of my photo which reads, Happy Hippy Life. On top of the photo, I stapled a die-cut that says, 'Boho Chic'. The pink fabric emoji face tucked in on the right of my photo is from my stash. Lastly I added some phrase stickers to help tell the story of the layout. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you are inspired to create with your Pretty Little Studio products!

Happy creating!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails