Thursday, May 20, 2021

Family Fun | Color Me Happy collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi everyone,

Today I am back to share a new layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Color Me Happy collection. I have documented a sweet photo of my brother and sister with their kids on a family picnic. The Family Fun acrylic title from the Savannah Dreams collection was the perfect title for my page. 


I decided on a vertical design for my layout and cut up lots of the Word Flags  
I then arranged these down the middle of the page. Underneath my photo, I layered one of the Be Awesome journaling cards, I just love how the colour pops underneath the photo.  


I embellished my layout using the Hear Me Roar die-cuts I just love those gorgeous animal faces and the super cute hot air balloons. I also added some Heart Beat stickers  here and there. Above my photo, I also adhered the So Much Fun title from the Stay True Words pack. You will notice with some of the embellishments I have popped some up using foam dots and some I have left flat to the layout.


On the right of my layout, I added a fabric arrow and then layered some of the Starbright Word stickers on the top of the arrow. Lastly I sprinkled some black mist on my page and I stamped the date stamp.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog  today! If you haven't got the Color Me Happy collection, you NEED it, it's just so gorgeous!

I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you are inspired to create!

Happy creating! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails