Friday, May 21, 2021

Love You More Than All the Stars in the Sky | To the Moon collection | Bella Blvd

 Hi creative friends!

Today I am very excited to share a new layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the awesome brand new To the Moon collection!PhotoGrid_1621070078680

I started my layout by free hand cutting out a moon shape from the 'B' side of the Solar System paper. I love how the grey and the design on the paper look similar to a moon! I cut the rainbow strip from the Borders paper, trimmed it slightly and adhered it horizontally to the Reach for the Stars paper that I chose as my background.

I then added craft foam underneath the moon shape and adhered it to the top of the background paper over the top of the border strip. I bent the edges of the moon up a little bit to add some texture. I then trimmed down the Reach for the Stars paper to add a plain white cardstock mat behind the entire layout.

PhotoGrid_1621079904716

I added the photo of my youngest son nestled in against the moon, also with foam tape underneath. On the left of the photo, I tucked in one of the colourful tags from the ephemera icons pack and also adhered a cute astronaut die-cut here from the ephemera icons pack. I absolutely love the die-cut title that says, 'I Love You More than all the Stars in the Sky' I added this to the right of my photo, also with foam tape, running along the top of the rainbow stripe border strip paper. From the Space Boy Bella Pop pack, I took the yellow, circle star and added it above the title. 

PhotoGrid_1621080051387

From the chipboard sticker icons, I added the 'My Boy' to the top of my photo. I like how adding this, it draws your eye into the photo. I also added one of the cute flag die-cuts here. Over towards the top of the moon, I added one of the Saturn die-cuts from the ephemera icons pack

PhotoGrid_1621079953019

To dull down some of the grey in the handmade moon, I added quite a few of the small star and heart shapes from the ephemera icons pack and also the big comet too. Finally, I stamped the date of when the photo was taken. I love how this collection is bright and suited to both young boys and older boys! There are so many awesome elements and I can't wait to create more projects with it! 

PhotoGrid_1621079953019

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it! Make sure to check your local or online stockist of Bella products and get yourself this gorgeous collection.

Happy creating!

Bella products used:

To the Moon collection:

Reach for the stars paper

Solar System paper

Borders paper

Ephemera Icons

Spaced Out Epoxy stickers

Space Boy Bella Pop

Chipboard icon stickers

FB_IMG_1621160867448

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails