Sunday, May 23, 2021

Love You | Sunkissed collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I am sharing a layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspired by the awesome Grab 5 challenge from interNational Scrapbook Day set by fellow designer Michelle Stokes. I created my layout with the gorgeous new Sunkissed collection and documented a beautiful photo of my eldest niece.

The Grab 5 challenge needed to include:

Patterned Papers
Stitching
Something Gold
Stickers
Ink splatters/sprinkle

Patterned papers - I used a patterned paper as the background at the back of my page, the wreath is cut out from patterned paper and there is also patterned paper behind my photo. Stitching - I have stitched the wreath down with machine stitching. Something Gold is the foam gold glitter hearts. Stickers - I have added accessory stickers, puffy stickers and clear stickers and Ink Splatters I have added in gold.

I took the Feeling Fine patterned paper and cut out the gorgeous wreath from the Happiness set of free cut files. I love how the pink side of the Feeling Fine paper pops against the white of the cardstock. I then machine stitched the wreath and took a pack of the stunning floral ephemera and arranged lots of these around the wreath, I bent up some of the leaves and florals for some dimension. I trimmed down the cardstock to measure roughly 11' x 11' and matted the cardstock to another piece of the Feeling Fine patterned paper.

Happiness free cut file set in the Cocoa Vanilla store

The Love You title is a cut file from the free Unforgettable set, I cut this one out from white cardstock and then hand painted the just the bottom section with some watercolour paints. I placed my photo and the layers over to the right of the wreath and added the title to the bottom left corner of the photo. I popped the title up using foam dots, I love the dimension the title gives on my page. Some of the embellishments I added to this layout include some stickers, some heart die-cuts and some gold foam hearts.

Unforgettable free cut file set

I added some journalling to one of the cards from the Fun in the Sun paper I then tucked it into the left side of the photo. Lastly I added some sprinkles of gold Heidi shine and stamped the date stamp of the date the photo was taken.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you were inspired to create some projects with the stunning Sunkissed collection! If you don't already have the gorgeous Sunkissed collection, make sure to check it out in the Cocoa Vanilla online store.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails