Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Together | Sunkissed collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

                                                                          Hi crafty friends!

           Today I am very excited to be sharing my first scrapbook layout featuring the AMAZING, brand new Sunkissed collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio! Wow this collection has everything you could imagine when you think of Summer. It is stunning and is perfect for not only Summer projects but everyday projects too!

I decided to cut the gorgeous Good Vibrations paper using a Sunburst design cut file by CUT to YOU. I love how this turned out! I adhered the entire cut file lightly to a plain white cardstock background, I then pulled up the positive piece so that it left the large pieces of the sunburst design. I can use the skinny positive piece of the cut file on another project another time. I added some craft foam underneath the bursts also to give the layout some dimension. I also curled the edges of the paper using my fingertips to add some extra texture.

The photo I am documenting is one of myself and some scrappy friends dressed up for the Hawaiian themed dress up night at the 2018 Cocoa Vanilla retreat held in Coffs Harbour. It was so much fun and we looked the part with our grass skirts and headbands! It also helped that we picked the cute bridge to pose on! Under my photo I layered one of the 3' x 4' cards, an accessory sticker and a frame from the die-cut ephemera pack. I used lots of goodies from the die-cut ephemera pack on this layout! It was one of those cases where I did not know when to stop!

I am so excited to have puffy stickers and the wood epoxy beads back in this collection! I added 3 of the wood beads amongst some of the die-cuts and near to my photo to help draw the eye towards the photo. Below my photo I added one of the glitter foam titles, this was the perfect title for my page. I also added 2 small glitter foam hearts in strategic spots to create a triangle design on my page. This is an important design element when creating a layout and I like to try and accomplish this each time I create a layout. The phrase/word stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet are the perfect last minute addition. I added a few of these to help tell the story and enhance my design. Lastly I stamped the date stamp to document the date the photo was taken.

 

I hope you enjoyed my first layout created with the amazing Sunkissed collection! Make sure you check out your local store or your favourite online store for this collection! You absolutely NEED this in your life! Its stunning! Also keep an eye out for BEAUTIFUL projects coming up by my fellow design team members!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails