Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Just One More Chapter | CUT to YOU

 Hi crafty friends!

Today I am back with you to share a sweet layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the gorgeous Book Lover cut file. The Book Lover cut file set has lots of elements making it excellent value for money! For this layout, I chose to use only the Just One More Chapter title.

Book Lover cut file

I cut the title from white cardstock and then backed it with a pretty pink paper. I knew I was going to use the yellow patterned paper as a background so I needed a contrasting colour to make the title stand out from the background. Once the cut file was all backed, I added craft foam underneath the cut file and adhered it to the yellow background. You can see in the close up photo below the dimension and shadows this creates.

As the title cut file design is heavy on the right side, the left side was the perfect place to add the sweet photo of my sister and her daughters reading a book together. It also worked well that my photo was in landscape orientation, it fit perfectly next to the title. I did overlap part of the title onto the photo so that everything flowed altogether.

On the right hand side of the cut file, I placed some chipboard pieces that are books and also the die-cut piece reading, ‘Books and More Books’. I couldn’t add too much to this side as the design of my page travels right across the page from left to right. Small embellishments are perfect to help tell the story and enhance the design. I also added a few things on top and below the cut file to add some more subtle detail and interest.

I love how my layout turned out and hope you enjoyed it too?! Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for amazing cut file designs for all your projects! Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails