Friday, February 5, 2021

Shine Bright | CUT to YOU

Hi crafty friends! Its Tarrah back with you today to share a new layout created for an awesome collaboration between CUT to YOU and Spiegel Mom Scraps!

Spiegel Mom Scraps has recently come out with some gorgeous foil called Fab Foils! It is so easy to use and it adds a gorgeous shiny, shimmery effect to cut files, die-cuts, you can even emboss it. No need for any extra machine with this foil!

First thing to do was to adhere the foil to the cardstock, you have to do this process a little slowly to make sure there are no bubbles in the foil. I then loaded the cardstock and foil into my Cameo. I decided to cut out 3 different sized diamonds from the Too Glam cut file design. The Cameo cut through both perfectly.

Too Glam cut file

I chose the diamond shape cut file design because I thought by adding the foil it would give it that extra bit of shine, I love how the diamonds turned out! I backed the largest and smallest with a soft pink paper and the medium sized one with a black and white stripe paper. Once the diamond shapes were backed, I added craft foam underneath each one and adhered them to my background paper starting from the largest to the smallest.

In the close up image below you can really see the shine from the silver foil. Its so pretty and just enhances the design so much more. I chose to title my page, ‘Shine Bright’, I used some older Thickers from my stash and placed it under my photo. The photo for this layout is of my 2 gorgeous nieces, I just adore these girls to pieces. I miss them terribly as they live in England but we video call as much as we can.

I love to layer embellishments right on top of cut files, I have added some chipboard words, resin stars, stickers and a Charms Creations X and O. I also added a mini black and white fabric bow.

I hope you enjoyed my layout today?! Don’t forget to check out the awesome Fab Foils over at Spiegel Mom Scraps and stop by the CUT to YOU store for gorgeous cut files for all projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails