Monday, January 18, 2021

My Favourite Pretty Little Studio Collection | Color Me Happy

 Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am showcasing my favourite Pretty Little Studio collection of 2020.

Hands down for me that has to be the gorgeous Color Me Happy collection

I am sharing all of the layouts I created using this gorgeous collection!


This first layout is my favourite layout created using the Color Me Happy collection!


This layout below is the only one that I created that does not have my nieces featured on it!


You will notice a common repetition with each of these layouts! I used a white background and then matted the white onto black!


This layout below is another of my favourites! I think it took me about 15 minutes to create this layout! 


I love to add cut files to my layouts. I try not to use them all the time however I love the look of them on pages!


Thanks so much for stopping by! What was your favourite 2020 Pretty Little Studio collection?
Check out the PLS online shop for gorgeous goodies for your crafting!

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails