Thursday, January 14, 2021

25th Dec | Merry & Bright | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and you could celebrate with loved ones.

Today I am sharing a Christmas layout using the Merry and Bright collection by Pretty Little Studio to document a photo captured this past Christmas Day with myself and my family together in our matching pyjamas!

To start I chose a cut file design, cut it from white cardstock and then backed it with the gorgeous 8′ x 8′ Red Stripe vellum piece. Once it was backed I added thin pieces of foam tape underneath and adhered the whole cut file design to a plain white cardstock background. I then trimmed down the white cardstock and added this to a 12' x 12' grid paper.

Underneath the photo I layered one of the bookmark tags in a teal colour. On the left of the cut file I tucked in one of the large floral die-cuts from the Grandma’s House ephemera pack. On top of the ‘2’ of the cut file, I added some phrase die-cuts and stickers and also the heart die-cut.

I added 2 flair buttons from 2 of the Christmas collections on top of the cut file and added some more die-cuts. On top of the ‘C’ of ‘Dec’ I adhered a fabric star and layered some phrase stickers on top. I also added a fabric tab to the top of the photo and layered a sticker on top. Lastly I sprinkled some black mist around the page and stamped the date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you were inspired in some way.

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails