Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Hello Sunshine | CUT to YOU

 Hi everyone and Happy New Year!! 

Let’s hope 2021 is better than 2020!

Today I am sharing a fun Summery scrapbook layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Hello Sunshine title cut file!

     The Hello Sunshine title cut file

I started by cutting the design from white cardstock and chose 3 different patterned papers from the Hello Summer collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio to back the sun and words with. I knew I wanted to back the sun with the awesome yellow sunburst paper, I then chose 2 other contrasting papers.

Once it was all backed….yes this does take some time….I added craft foam underneath the entire cut file and adhered the whole piece to another patterned paper in the Hello Summer collection that I chose as my background paper. I love the shadows and dimension this gives to my layout.

I love title cut files like this one where the design of your page is decided for you! The obvious place to adhere my photo was at the top of the cut file, I layered a patterned paper underneath and also added a kite die-cut here.

Another thing I love to do is to layer embellishments over the top of cut files. I like how this draws your eye to certain parts of my page and helps tell the story. You can see I have added a flair button and a wood veneer piece to the ‘O’ in ‘Hello’. I also added a few things to the sun shape and a phrase die-cut piece on top of the word ‘Sunshine’.

A few more embellishments were added around the cut file design including another flair button, accessory stickers, enamel hearts and some floral die-cuts.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you are inspired in some way?! Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU online store for amazing cut file designs to suit any project!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails