Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Make Your Own Rainbow | Color Me Happy | Pretty Little Studio

Hi crafty friends!

Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio using the stunning, bright Color Me Happy collection!


Recently I took some photos of an amazing rainbow we saw while on holidays near the beach. The Color Me Happy collection was the perfect collection to document this awesome photo. 


I started out with a plain white cardstock background and then started to build some layers from there. I cut the Rainbow Parade paper so that it had different lengths for an interesting look, this was my first layer. I then layered a 3' x 4' card under my photo and popped the card and photo up using craft foam for dimension. 


My title is the gorgeous long die cut that says 'Make Your Own Rainbow' from the Stay True Words pack, I also popped this up with foam tape. I love the shadow effect when I do this on my layouts. I placed lots of the rainbow and rain drop die cut embellishments around my photo and popped up the cute umbrella die cut using craft foam. I also added a few clouds and a couple of the phrase stickers too. 


I trimmed down the white cardstock background and matted the entire piece onto the 12' x 12' Over the Rainbow paper. I absolutely LOVE the bright colours in this collection!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails