Thursday, November 5, 2020

Everyday Happiness | CUT to YOU

 Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you today to share a new design team layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the gorgeous new Heart of Flowers cut file! As soon as I saw this beautiful design, I knew I wanted to use it right away!

Heart of Flowers cut file

I cut the design out from white cardstock and then backed all the pieces with various papers in the Pinkfresh Studio ‘Just a Little Lovely’ 6′ x 6′ paper pad. I will admit this did take some time but I think its worth it in the end!

Once the pieces were all backed, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it down on my chosen background paper using a liquid adhesive. It took a little bit of jiggling and shifting to get the heart shape to look right, that is the beauty of using a liquid adhesive on cut files, you have a little bit of time for repositioning if needed before the glue dries.

I chose a photo of my eldest niece for this page, I adhered the photo over to the right slightly and popped it up with craft foam too. I added a die-cut and a layered sticker to the left of the photo and also added some gold glitter enamel dots to the centres of each flower. On the right of my photo, I added a Charm’s Creations handmade heart in a cream colour with a sticker placed on top. I also added a banner die-cut above the photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by the CUT to YOU blog today. I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you were inspired in some way? Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU store for this gorgeous new cut file as well as hundreds of other cut files designed to suit any project!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails