Saturday, November 7, 2020

Believe | Pretty Little Studio | Christmas collections

 Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new design team layout using a mix of some of the gorgeous Pretty Little Studio Christmas collections.

I started out by adding some blue mixed media to a white cardstock background. I then cut out a pretty bow cut file from CUT to YOU and backed it with an 8′ x 8′ Candy Red striped paper. Once it was backed, I added craft foam underneath and adhered it down to the centre of the cardstock background.

I added 2 small photos of my sweet niece down the bottom of the bow, also raised up with craft foam. The adorable baby reindeer die cut from the Home For Christmas Grandma’s House die cut pack was perfect to add to the right of the photos. I added a small poinsettia diecut also from the Grandma’s House pack on the reindeer and also tucked in a small Christmas diecut piece here.

I added one of the gorgeous flair buttons from the Winter Joy Cozy Home set to the centre of the bow cut file and also adhered my title, ‘Believe’ from the Winter Joy Jingle Bells words pack right above the bow. A few more embellishments were also added including the gold Merry and Bright clear stickers from the Christmas Joy collection, some Be Merry cut aparts and some small white word stickers.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you were inspired in some way?

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails