Sunday, October 11, 2020

Good Times | Daydream collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi everyone!

It’s Tarrah back with you today to share a new layout featuring the amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection! I just love all the florals in this collection so I decided to cut out a large floral and leaf cut file design from my favourite cut file shop, CUT to YOU.

Once I had the cut file design cut out, I took the awesome Daydream 6′ x 8′ paper stack and backed all the florals and leaves in the design with the different papers. The cut file design has 2 rectangles in the centre, I backed both these spaces with patterned papers also and I knew that I wanted to place the sweet photo of my nieces in the top rectangle, I then added my title to the bottom rectangle. My title is the Good Times piece cut from the cut apart sheet.

Once I had the cut file backed, I added craft foam underneath it and then adhered it to the B side of the Garden Variety patterned paper. You can see in the close up photos the shadow this creates on the page. As the cut file is mostly the focal point of my layout, I kept the embellishing fairly simple.

I added some of the gorgeous floral diecuts, tucked into the side of the cut file as well as layered on top near my photo. I tucked in a tab diecut on the left of my photo and added phrase stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet.

The heart flair button is super cute, I added this just above my title, I love the moths and butterflies from the All Aflutter patterned paper, I fussy cut some of those out but only ended up using 1 to fill the space in the bottom right corner of the cut file.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you were inspired in some way.

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails