Friday, October 9, 2020

BOO BOO BOO | CUT To YOU

 Hi friends!

Today I am back to share a spooky layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Halloween 1 cut file. I don’t know what it is about Halloween but I just love documenting it!

Halloween 1 cut file

The cut file was cut using black cardstock and although I cut out the entire design, I decided to leave off the half spider web part, I have put it aside to use on another project. I felt like it would have been squashed on the page and may have looked out of place, I am happy I left it off.

I just recently purchased the Hey Pumpkin collection from Crate Paper so I just had to use it for this layout of my lil pumpkin, Amelia, my gorgeous niece! How super cute is that photo?! The Boo title connected to the spider web was perfect too as Amelia looks like she is jumping out of the pumpkin and saying Boo! So I backed the ‘BOO’ title section with one of the papers in the collection and then added craft foam underneath, I love the dimension this brings to the page, I even added tiny strips of craft foam under the spider web to help it sit up too!

Above the spider web was the ideal spot to place my photo, I layered a tag underneath the photo and added some embellishments here. On the spider web, I added the white chipboard spider web and some wood veneer stars. On the title section, I layered more chipboard pieces, cut outs and puffy stickers. The pieces I chose help tell the story, I love the piece that says, ‘You’re the Pumpkin to my Spice’!

The Halloween 1 cut file would look great cut out in white, orange and purple too! I would love to see how others use it. Make sure to share any of your projects in the CUT to YOU Community Facebook group!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my layout. Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails