Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sweet Life | Daydream collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

                     Hi creative friends!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team scrapbook layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the amazing new Daydream collection! This collection is absolutely stunning, if you haven't got your hands on it yet, trust me, you NEED it!

The photo I am documenting today is of my beautiful nieces on a recent little outdoor adventure to see some waterfalls.

The Daydream collection was perfect to document this cute outing as I was able to include the butterflies, moths, florals and rainbows to help tell the story of the outdoors in the photo. I placed foam adhesive underneath my matted photo and then placed this slightly to the right of the page to allow enough room for my title that I placed to the left of the photo. I also used foam adhesive to lift the title up off the page.

A little tip for when you are adhering butterflies and want some dimension - place adhesive in the very centre of the butterfly body only, let the glue dry and then lift up the wings. You can see in the photo above the shadows that are created by doing this!

Above the photo and title, I placed some more phrases and created a sequin cluster. I also placed a banner sticker right on the photo. I also tucked in some floral pieces either side of the photo and I added a word sticker to the fabric puffy heart!

I cut the pink heart strip from the 'Happy Place' paper and adhered it to the top of the layout. I absolutely love the rainbow stripe 'Stepping Stones' paper, I used this piece as a starting point to create my layout, I cut it and turned it so the stripes ran vertically. By doing this, it directs the eye towards the top of the page and allows you to take in all the elements and photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you liked my layout today and that I have inspired you in some way! See you next time!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails