Saturday, September 5, 2020

Bloom & Grow | CUT to YOU

Hi creative friends!

Today I am back with you today to share a new design team layout created for CUT to YOU! For my layout this week, I have used the stunning new Wedding Frame cut file.

Wedding Frame cut file

As soon as I saw this cut file, I just knew I was going to create with it. Isn’t it gorgeous?! It can easily be used together with any scrapbook collection. I cut it from white textured cardstock and I will admit it took some time to back all those intricate leaves and flowers but isn’t the result so pretty? I love the pops of pinks and blues from the colours in the gorgeous Midnight collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Once I had all the flowers and leaves backed, I decided to add vellum to the square section in the centre. I then turned the whole thing over and added craft foam, I wanted to create some shadows and dimension once the cut file was placed onto my chosen background paper. You can see some of the shadows created in the detail photos.

I adhered the photo of my niece toward the right so that the bottom right corner could be tucked into the floral part of the cut file design. There was an item in the photo that I wanted to disguise so by tucking the photo in and adding some more florals in die cut and sticker form, I think it worked a treat!

I decided to split my title up to have the first word at the top and the rest at the bottom. This is a good way to draw your eye around the entire page. I kept the embellishing fairly minimal as I wanted the photo and the cut file to shine. In the centres of a few of the flowers, I did add some butterfly stickers, I love how it looks like they just happened to land there. A few heart die cuts, heart stickers and some phrase stickers finished off the page.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you check out the amazing cut files in the CUT to YOU store. There is something for everyone! I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout today and that you were inspired in some way.

Happy creating!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails